Thursday, March 1, 2012

27th Feb

On the 27th of Febuarary my mum took me to the hospital.
My mum took me straight to ANE the emergency room.
My papa carried me into the hospital because I couldnt walk otherwise my stomache would hurt.
My stomache was aching and that is the reson why I went to the hospital.
The doctors put a needle in my arm and my mum told me that I screamed the whole hospital down I laughed when I heard that.
They took me in to ward 4 to stay for the night.
When I woke up my stomache was way better than yesterday.
I can walk now and thats a relief.


10 comments:

  1. That was a lovely story Britten!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jade i have read your story it is really great!!

      Delete
  2. Im sorry you had to go to the hospital.
    I hope it doesent happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttin is that what realy haped to you i fall sorry for you:) Reace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Britten it is Maringi picture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Britten,
    what had made your stomach hurt that you couldnt walk.

    From,Alexis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well when i stood up it hurt real bad:(
      from britten

      Delete
  6. Dear Britten,
    I like how you described your story and I hope you feel much better now. Did you eat something bad? Is that why you can't walk. Well hope you put more things on your blog!
    From Tyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! Did that hurt britten?

    ReplyDelete

Math All Around Us